Facilicom - User Terms & Conditions
The content of this website is solely intended to provide information on Facilicom, its subsidiaries and associated companies and the services they provide.
While we do our best to ensure that the information provided is correct, Facilicom can make no warranties of any kind as to the completeness and correctness of the information on the website or on the websites of third parties to whom reference is made by means of a link. The information on this website can be changed at any time and without prior announcement.
By visiting this website you agree that, insofar as permitted by law, Facilicom cannot be held liable for any direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages, be it contractual, be it on account of negligence or another wrongful conduct related to:
- the use of information, materials and/or services on this website and/or resulting from the use of the information, materials and/or services on websites associated with this website and
- the functioning or non-functioning of the website itself.
This website is property of Facilicom. All copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the contents of this website, including the trademark, patents, text, logo and design and the images and audio belong to Facilicom.
The reproduction, modification and/or publication of the contents of this website is prohibited without the prior written consent of Facilicom, subject to the restrictions of the law. You are allowed to download the materials available on these pages onto your computer or print them only if it is intended for your own personal, non-commercial use.
The type of information that we compile using cookies relates only to your PC and does not contain personal details. We collect information such as the IP address, date and time of your visit to our website, which pages you visited and whether those pages were available to you quickly and successfully.
We use this information to improve our website and provide you a better online experience.
You are able to remove or block our cookies by changing the preferences on your computer (please consult your browser's help or instructions menu). If you decide to block the cookies, you may not be able to use some of the website's options.
We compile and use personal details (such as name, address and telephone number) for:
- replying to your questions or comments
- providing you services
- processing orders and other matters submitted by you
- confirming or performing our obligations towards you with respect to every arrangement you have made with us
- anticipating and solving problems with services provided to you
Your personal details are not shared with third parties.
Visiting other Facilicom sites
- You were led to the external website by means of a link on our website;
- You were led to our website by means of a link on an external website.